Our Association "Aquarelle Reims Evénement" has the honor of presenting to you for the eighth consecutive year its Exhibition of Aquarelles d'Automne
Our guests will be:
Nos invités seront:
Exhibition (Free Entry)
from 12th to 27th September 2013
At the Regional Dance and Music Conservatory of Reims
20 rue gambetta
Expo 2013 : The painters
Exhibition 2013 : Some pictures
Exhibition 2013 ...Thanks
Vidéos des démonstrations
Biography of the artists
Eugen was born in 1984 in a small town in the north of the Republic of Moldova.
His early interest in art was influenced by his father who was in painting and photography. At the age of 11, Eugen entered the École des Beaux-Arts. During this time, he has successfully participated in numerous national and international art competitions. In 2000, he settled in Chisinau to enter the Institute of Arts where he studied interior design and architecture.
In 2007, he began studying watercolor painters and developed a more serious relationship with watercolor.
In 2010, Eugen was present as a guest of honor at the 4th Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan in France.
In 2012, he graduated from the Chisinau Academy of Arts, specializing in painting. Eugen now devotes his time painting and teaching throughout Europe.
- 2012, Juillet, Salon de l'Aquarelle à Saint Yrieix la Perche, guest of honor.
- 2011, Octobre, Salon International de l'aquarelle 2011
- 2011, Juillet, 5 eme Biennale aquarelle de Brioude, France
- 2011, Avril, Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan, France
- 2011, Février, Center of Exhibitions C.Brancusi, Chisinau, Moldova
- 2010, Août, symposium Skopje, Macedonia
- 2010, Août, symposium Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
- 2010, Juillet, Exhibition Maison Louis David, Andernos, France
- 2010, Avril, Salon de l'Aquarelle du Haillan, France, guest of honor.
- 2010, Mars, Bucks County Gallery in New Hope PA, United States
- 2010, Février, Center of Exhibitions C.Brancusi, Chisinau, Moldova
Site web : http://eugenchisnicean.com/
- Best of show en Mars 2011 à la "FineArtViews Painting competition".
- 1ère place au Watermedia Showcase,Watercolor Artist, 2010
- Best of show en Août 2010à la "FineArtViews Painting competition".
- 3ème place à la Southwest Art magazine competition, 2010
Published book. :
- SouthWest Art magazine -Septembre 2010
- Watercolor Artist – Février 2011
- Watercolor Artist – Février 2012
- Pratique des Arts – Mars 2012
- SKETBE (Thessaloniki, Greece) -President
- RI - Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour - Signature Member
- AWS - American Watercolor Society - Signature Member
- IAF - Institut des Arts Figuratifs (Canada) - Signature Member
- HS - Hilliard Society of Miniature Painters (UK) - Signature Member
- AWA - Arizona Watercolor Association - Signature Member - Royal Scorpion Hon.
- NEWS - North East Watercolor Society- Signature Member - Royal Scorpion Hon.
- Thessaloniki, Municipality of Thessaloniki, 1996
- Thessaloniki, Culture Centre, Prefecture of Thessaloniki, 1997 (exhibition of the Cultural Capital of Europe, Thessaloniki 97)
- Larissa, Rodopouleio Centre, 1998
- Katerini, St. Fotios, 1999
- London, Callery Forty Seven, 2001
- London, Hellenic Centre, 2002
- Thessaloniki, Geni Tzami Municipal Gallery (Dimitria 06), 2006
- Piraeus Bank Convention Centre Gallery, 2010
- 1999, ASMA, Australia, "Commended Award in Watercolor"
- 2000, NMMAS, New Mexico, USA, "Lewis Award"
- 2000, Australia, "Best Watercolor"
- 2000, CPA, Pensylvannia, "Architectural Painting Award"
- 2001, AWA, Arizona, Spring Members, "President's Award"
- 2001, ASMA, Australia, Best in Mixed Media
- 2001, AWA, Arizona, Fall Members, Merchand Award
- 2002, Thessaloniki, Cyrillion Centre, Commended Award
- 2007, AWA, Arizona, "Award of Excellence"
- 2009, NEWS, New York, "American Framers Award"
- 2010, NEWS, New York, "Creative Catalyst Production Award"
- 2011, Arizona Watercolor Association (AWA), "Award of Excellence"
- 2011, NEWS, New York, "Richard Price Award"
Site web : www.georgepolitis.gr
I like to focus on abandoned places or on old machineries, and I am constantly attracted by things that have been used to work hard. These objects seem to be permeated by the men who created them. These things also have a living character and an aesthetic harmony that is both joyful and moving. To capture the reality and essence of these places that nature re-appropriates. I am conscious of leaving nothing behind, and not throwing anything away. I do this out of respect for those who have enriched our world with their astute know-how.
was born in the industrial heart of England, but now lives in the rural landscape of Shropshire.
Over the years, he has won numerous awards and distinctions for the accuracy of his paintings. In 2008, he won the Still Life Award at the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolor (RI) exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London and May 2010 was elected a full member of the IR.
His work has been exhibited at the London Galleries shopping mall, Bankside Gallery London, Royal Society of Birmingham, The Royal Cambrian Academy, Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, and many public and private regional galleries in the UK, Europe, China And in the United States, he is the author of two books on drawing techniques, which were published worldwide in 2008, and contributed to many articles in the art magazine press.
It uses a meticulous multiple glazing technique, sometimes with up to 17 layers of transparent paint. He does not use white paint in any of his works, preferring to preserve the areas of natural paper, his paintings can take several weeks of creation.
A recurring theme in his work is the enhancement of the nature of what man has created and abandoned, finding renewed life between the object and the environment.
Non complete list
- New York, OK Harris Works of Art, Art of the Real Exhibition
- Los Angeles ,The National Watercolour Society Gallery, San Pedro.
- London Plus One Gallery
- Shanghai Quanhua Watermedia Gallery
- Shanghai Biennial, Invited International artist
- Nanjing ; Invited Artist; 3rd International Exhibition of Contemporary Watermedia Masters
- Tianjin ,Watermedia Masters China Tour
- Belgium Biennial, Invited International Artist
David is the author of 2 books on drawing techniques that are available all over the world. He has appeared in many art books, and has been the subject of major articles in most prestigious art publications in the UK, Europe, USA and China.
Revue Aquarelle N°17 Juin-Août 2013
Extracts From "la revue Aquarelle N°17"
Being recognized by his peers for his paintings is always a special moment. The Winsor and Newton Prize is awarded, according to the jury, to the best group of works exhibited at the annual exhibition of the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolors at the London mail gallery.
"It is a great honor and to be awarded this prize always makes it very humble - especially since there were many other people who deserved as much as I did to receive it.
But this prize serves the entire community of artists painting in watercolor, as we all do the same way, serving this medium and sharing its beauties with the rest of humanity "
Web site : www.davidpoxon.co.uk